2012年1月18日 星期三

勸友勿沉迷電玩

勸友勿沉迷電玩
*********************************
Computer game 電玩

hand-held videogame 掌上型電玩

wallow vi 沈迷; 縱樂[(+in)]
You are wallowing in pleasure. 你縱情玩樂。

eyes N.目光; 眼神
You couldn't take your eyes off computer game.
你無法把自己的目光從電玩上移開。

You are very interested in computer game.
你對電玩非常有興趣.

What is done can not be undone.覆水難收.

I was surprised to know the truth. 我知道了實情,我感到很驚訝.

Don't go after computer games. 不要跟著電玩的尾巴跑.

wallow N. 墮落
Your friends are partly responsible for your wallow.
你的朋友對你的墮落負有部分責任。

You have to go by what your mother says.
你要聽從你母親的話.

Everything goes wrong today. 今天每件事都不順利.

It's time to tell you the truth.是告訴你實情的時候了.

health N.健康[U]
That does harm to your health. 那事有損你健康。
You are in poor health. 你身體不好。
Be careful of your health. 注意你的健康.
a slight headache 輕微頭痛
You seem to be sick. 你好像是生病了.
You sometimes suffer from a bad headache. 你有時候會受很嚴重的頭痛之苦.
I'm anxious about your health. 我擔心你的健康.
She went crazy. 他精神錯亂了.

How are you coming along with your work? 你的工作進行得怎樣?

You are out of a job. 你正失業中.

You'd better turn off the computer game. 把電玩關掉不是比較好嗎?

A good idea came into my mind. 我有個好主意.

Will you keep on studying English? 你要繼續學英語嗎?

Keep your health , and save money. 保持健康且存點錢吧.

You must keep yourself away from computer game. 你必須讓你自己遠離電玩.

You came to yourself at last.你終於清醒過來了.

Choose your friend carefully. 謹慎擇友
That will do you good. 那將對你有幫助的.

You will be sorry for this some day.你將來會後悔的.

You have your fate in your hands. 你的命運操在你的手中.

eye n.視力
You have weak eyes. 你的視力不佳。

waste time v片語 浪費時間

result v.t. 發生, 產生[(+from)]
Your failure resulted largely from your laziness.
你的失敗主要是懶惰所致。

absorb v.t. 使全神貫注; 吸引(注意等)[H][(+in/by)]
The old man was utterly absorbed in the book.
老人全神貫注地讀這本書。

injury N. (精神上的)傷害; 損人的事
Most people protect themselves from injury to their self-esteem.
大多數人保護自己使自尊心不受傷害。

We were sure of our future. 我們對我們的將來有信心.

Never lose hope. 絕不要失去希望.

You have nothing to worry about. 你沒有什麼好擔心的啊!

I helped you to solve the problem. 我幫你解決這問題.

In case of any difficulties , call me up at once. 如果有什麼困難,立刻打電話給我.

You must follow my advice. 你必須聽從我的忠告.

regard my advice 重視我的忠告

I am a great friend of yours. 我是你的好朋友.

I am sure of your success.我確信你一定會成功.

You had better take care of yourself.你要保重自己.

.. 相關影片

沒有留言:

張貼留言