2012年10月26日 星期五

家傭 工作守則


Obey the employer's requirements.

遵守雇主要求

----------------------------------------------------

Reflect  your opinions.

Don't be vile.

如有意見要反應, 不可態度惡劣.

----------------------------------------------------

Be careful of your behavior and attitude.


注意您的行為態度
-----------------------------------------------------------

Respect the employer's privacy.


尊重雇主的隱私.

---------------------------------------------------------

Respect the elder.


敬重老人家.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look after the children , espectially their safety.


照顧小孩,要特別注意安全.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let employer know if the children do anything wrong.

Don't punish them by yourself.


孩子如有錯不可自行處罰 , 要告訴雇主.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't bring your friends home without permission.


未經許可不可以隨便帶朋友到家裡.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't give our phone number to other people without permission.


未經許可不可將電話告訴他人

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact with your family and friends by writing letters .

Don't use the phone as you like.

與家人和朋友請用信件連絡, 不可任意打電話.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me in advance if you want to use the phone.


要用電話請事先告知.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't  go out without permission.

未經許可不可任意外出.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't use or take employer's things without permission.


未經許可不可使用或拿走雇主的東西.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

You will be treated as a thief if you steal the property.

And I will call the police.


如果竊取財物就是小偷, 送警處理.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

更多相關句子與單字的練習

employer 雇主
employee 員工

Obey your boss or you will be fired.

Food is a requirement of life.
食物是一項生活的必須品.

He has filled all requirements for promotion. 
他已經已符合晉升的所有要求.

They're planning a big promotion for their new washing powder.
他們正籌劃舉辦一次新款式洗衣粉的大促銷行動。
.................................................................
That choice reflects your good taste. 
那個選擇反應您的高雅品味.

He reflected that he had no right to do this.
他深思後明白他無權做這件事。
.................................................................
vile adj 卑鄙的 ; 可恥的 ; 邪惡的

What vile weather!天氣真惡劣!

Do not mix with vile characters. 不要與卑鄙的人交往。

The teacher lectured John for using vile language.
老師因約翰說髒話而訓斥他。

Father gave me a lecture for speeding.
父親因我超速行駛而訓斥了我一頓。

Please don't lecture me.請別跟我說教。 lecture N.告誡 ; 演講
......................................................................................................

He was on his best behavior.他表現極好。

Mary takes a maternal attitude toward the Chinese girl.
瑪麗像母親一般對待這個中國女孩。

What a fucking damn attitude!
( 意指對方態度極差! )

..................................................................................
They treated me with respect.他們對我很敬重。

Give my respects to your parents.代我向你的父母親致意。

He is highly respected by everyone for his integrity.
他因清廉而深受大家的尊敬。

The integrity of the judge is unquestioned.
這位法官的正直是毫無疑問的。   N. [ɪnˋtɛgrətɪ] 正直;清廉;誠實

I respected their moral standards. 我尊重他們的道德標準。

We must respect the laws of a country we are in.
我們必須遵守所在國家的法律。


..........................................................................

I felt I needed privacy. 我感到我需要清靜。

...................................................................................................

Who will look after your children while you go out to work?
你上班時誰來照料你的孩子?

She is looking for her lost child.她正在尋找失去的孩子。

...................................................................................................

The teacher punished her students for cheating in the exam.
老師處罰學生考試作弊。

..................................................................................................

We have obtained permission from the directors to use some of our funds.
我們已得到董事的許可, 可以動用部分資金。
 
He failed to obtain a scholarship.他沒有獲得獎學金。
 
They obtained a loan from the government.他們從政府那裡得到一筆貸款。
 
You can't take photographs here without permission.
未經許可你們不能在此處拍照。
 
Father denied me permission to use his car.
父親不許我用他的汽車。
 
Women were then denied the right to vote.
那時婦女被拒給選舉權。   deny  vt. 拒絕給予...
 
.......................................................................................

contact   [ˋkɑntækt]  N.  聯繫 ; 接觸
contact    [kənˋtækt] vt   與...接觸; 與...聯繫

He tried in vain to get into contact with the local branch.
他試圖與當地分部取得聯絡, 但沒有成功。 N.

He made contacts with wealthy people in raising money for the project.
為該項工程籌款他與許多有錢人拉關係。 N.

Are you in contact with him now?
你現在與他有聯繫嗎?

......................................................................................

I ought to have told you in advance.
我應該事先告訴你。

....................................................................

This small house is my only property.
這所小房子是我的唯一財產。

He has several properties in this street.
他在這條街上有幾筆地產。

He has a large property in the county.
他在這個縣有一大片地產。

There is no property in the seashore.
海岸非任何人私有。

......................................................................

Do not treat this serious matter as a joke.
不要把這件嚴肅的事情當作笑料。
 
She treated me all right.她對我還不錯。
 
.......................................................................
 
steal  stole  stolen  stealing     vt ; vi 偷
 
I think someone has stolen my jacket.
我認為有人偷了我的夾克。
 
He stole into the house.他偷偷溜進屋內。
 
............................................................................
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言