2012年4月19日 星期四

常把謝謝掛口邊 \^^/

常把「謝謝」掛口邊  \^^/ 您的人緣一定好 !

一起學學相關English .

*************************************

Thanks.  謝謝.


Thanks a lot. 感激不盡.

Thank you. 謝謝你.

 

Thank you very much. 非常謝謝你.


Thank you for your trouble. 謝謝你的幫忙.

 

Thank you for picking me up.   謝謝你來接我.


Thank you. I'm glad to meet you. 謝謝, 很高興認識你 !


Thank you for everything. 謝謝你的招待.


Thanks for all your kind hospitality. 謝謝你的熱情招待.


Thanks for all your hospitality. 感謝盛情款待. 


Thanks. I had a wonderful time here. 

謝謝,在這裡我過得好極了.  


Thank you for letting me stay. 謝謝你的招待.


Thank you for all the help you gave me.

謝謝你對我的一切幫助. 

Thanks for inviting me.  謝謝你的邀請. 

It  was a pleasure haveing you.  謝謝您的光臨.

Thank you very much for a wonderful evening.

謝謝你安排這麼好的夜晚. 

 

Thank you for your kindness. 謝謝你的好意.


Thank you for taking the time to come and advise me

on that problem.

謝謝你不但花時間來這裡而且還在那個問題上給我指點.

 

I appreciate it very much. 非常感激.

I appreciate your helping me. 謝謝你的幫助.

 

I can't thank you enough. 我對你真是感激不盡。

 

Thank you for telling me. 謝謝你告訴我。


I must offer my heartfelt thanks to you.

我要向你表示衷心的感謝。


Many thanks for your help.多謝你幫忙。

Thank you ever so much. 真是謝謝你.

=========================================

推薦...

I'd like to recommend a good dentist .

我想推薦一個好牙醫給你.

Thanks . Who do you recommend ? 

謝謝! 你推薦誰呢?


回答友人的祝福/回應別人的提醒:

Bon voyage. 祝您旅途愉快.

(= Have a pleasant trip. ) 

(= Have a nice trip. )

Thank you , I will. 謝謝,我會的.

法文 bon = 英文的 good
法文 voyage = 英文的 trip 或 travel
就是祝人「旅途愉快」,「一路順風」,「一帆風順」。
The voyage from America to France used to take two months. 
從美國到法國的航行過去要花二個月時間。

The airsickness bag is in the seat pocket. 

嘔吐袋在座位袋裡. 

Oh, I see. Thank you. 知道了,謝謝


請求做些什麼?

I will thank you to turn on the lights.

請你把電燈打開 , 謝謝。

 

感謝您來電訂房: 

Thank you for your booking 

感謝您的訂房


再吃點什麼?

Won' t you have some more ? 你要不要再來點什麼?

No, thank you.       不了, 謝謝.

No more, thank you.  謝謝,夠了.

 

再喝一杯?

How about another drink ? 再來一杯如何?

No, thank you. I've had enough.  

不了,謝謝.我喝夠了.



付帳

Let me pay this time.  這次我付錢.

OK. Thanks. The next round is on me.

好呀! 謝謝. 那下次該我出.


逛百貨公司

Can I help you ?  需要我為你服務嗎 ?

No, thanks . I'm just looking.  

不,謝謝. 我只是隨便看看.


逛百貨公司

Well , we don't have it. I'm sorry. 

我們沒有這個了,對不起.

That's Okay. Thanks anyway.  沒關係. 謝謝.

 


求職

You do seem to have the personality for sales.

看起來你就像做業務的工作.

Why don't you think about it ? 你何不考慮看看 ?

Thanks. I will.  謝謝 , 我會的.

 

旅店點餐,送入您房間後:

Here is your order.這是你叫(點)的東西.

Thanks, here you are. 謝謝,請收小費.


加油

The tank's full. Anything else I can do for you?

油箱已為您加滿了,還需要其他的服務嗎 ?

No, thanks . I'm in a hurry. 不, 謝謝. 我趕時間.


問路

Go straight ahead and the white building is first landmark.

一直往前走,白色大樓上有「第一」的標示.

Thank you , I'll try to go there.

謝謝,我走過去看看吧.

This way , turn to the right. 

就是這條路了,請向右轉.

Thanks, I was almost lost.

謝謝,我幾乎迷路了.

預約髮型設計師

Good morning . Tom Hair Stylists.

早安, 這裡是湯姆髮型設計店.

I'd like to make an appointment for two o'clock

with Miss Jean.  我要預約珍小姐,時間是2點.

Thank you for calling. We'll be waiting for you. 

謝謝,我們會等著您.

.......................................

邀約

Bill is coming. Can you ?   

比爾也會去,那你呢 ?

Sure. Thanks for asking me.  

好的, 謝謝你的邀請.


離別時 

I'm sorry but I really have to leave. 

抱歉,我得走了.

Well , thank you for coming.   

好吧! 不過感謝您的光臨.

Thank you . We really had a good time.

謝謝, 我們玩得真的很愉快.


詢問身體回復得如何?

How are you feeling ? 您身體感覺怎麼樣 ?

(=How do you feel now?)

Much better , thanks. 好多了,謝謝!

(I feel a bit better , thank you.)


謝謝老天爺/謝天謝地

There was a railroad accident yesterday morning

-- you can thank your stars that you didn't travel by train.

昨天上午發生了鐵路交通事故

--你沒有乘火車旅行, 真是謝天謝地。








沒有留言:

張貼留言